Terms and Conditions
1) All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2022.
2) Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline. Individuals can be based internally but their work should have a UK focus or be in collaboration with a UK-based team.
3) You may enter multiple categories but entries must comply with the maximum word count.
4) Marketing copy will not be accepted or considered as an entry.
5) If you enter more than one category, you must submit different entries for each one. Judges reserve the right to discount entries in different categories that read the same.
6) Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry as 'not for publication.'
7) The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
8) The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
9) The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
10) The Channel Company EMEA is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
11) Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
12) Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
13) The winners will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
14) Entries received after the final closing date may not be accepted.