Please read through the Ts&Cs before starting your entry.
1) All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2019.
2) Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline. If you enter these awards, you are expected to attend the ceremony on Friday 12 June 2020.
3) You may enter mulitple categories but entries must comply with the maximum word count.
4) If you enter more than one category, you must submit different entries for each one. Judges reserve the right to discount entries in different categories that read the same.
5) All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
6) Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication'.
7) The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
8) The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
9) The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
10) Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
11) Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
12) Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
13) The winners will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
14) Entries received after the final closing date may not be accepted.