- F&B waste is taken to the staff canteen
- Jugs of tap water are used instead of glass bottles
- Any signage at the event will be made with materials that can be recycled or are reusable
- All professional printing is printed on FSC-certified paper which is typically composed of virgin tree fibers and is guaranteed to be from sustainable forests so the health of the forest is maintained.
The Montcalm Marble Arch:
- Has full sustainability report
- 80% of the lighting used in the hotel is LED
- Uses green energy supplier
- Recycles; organic waste, paper and glasses
- 50% of their food is sourced regionally and food is prepared with the produce that is in season
Incisive Media have partnered with Ecosphere+ to ensure all our remaining greenhouse gas emissions are offset. Working with Ecosphere+, we calculate the emissions from all our events, including those from event operations, venues and delegates. We then purchase the equivalent number of carbon offset credits to counter-act our activities. These credits are supporting the protection of vital rainforest in Peru, by funding conservation work and creating susatinable sources of income for locals to minimise incentives for deforestation.
For further information about the project please visit https://ecosphere.plus/cordillera-azul2/