Terms and Conditions
1. All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2020
2. Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline
3. You may enter multiple categories but entries must comply with the maximum word count
4. Marketing copy will not be accepted or considered as an entry
5. If you enter more than one category, you must submit different entries for each one. Judges reserve the right to discount entries in different categories that read the same
6. Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication'
7. The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate
8. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry
9. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging
10. Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process
11. Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted
12. Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards
13. The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time
14. Entries received after the final closing date may not be accepted
15. All finalists will receive their finalist logo as part of a finalist package.