TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2021
2. Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline
3. You may enter multiple categories but entries must comply with the maximum word count
4. Marketing copy will not be accepted or considered as an entry
5. If you enter more than one category, you must submit different entries for each one. We reserve the right to discount entries in different categories that read the same
6. The full 250 word entry will be published on Computing.co.uk for our readers to judge. By entering the awards, you are giving permission for your full entry to be published on Computing.
7. We reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate
8. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry
9. Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process
10. Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted
11. Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards
12. The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time
13. Entries received after the final closing date may not be accepted
14. All finalists will receive their finalist logo as part of a finalist package.