Host a Forum
Computing's IT Leaders Forum provides access to senior-level IT decision makers and influencers, delivering quality, actionable leads into your pipeline via a wraparound program that includes a face-to-face event, content creation, and content syndication.
Our premium forums offer a distinctive solution that provides your business with an effective route to a crowded market.
The Computing IT Leaders' Forum offers you the opportunity to showcase your brand and solutions in front of technology leaders that are specifically looking for information in your area of expertise. And by co-hosting the event with Computing, you can access the brand's reputation for editorial authority.
Why host an IT Leaders Forum?
By tapping into the multiple resources of an experienced publisher, you can relieve the organisational pain of putting together your own event. Computing itself will be responsible for all marketing, audience invitation, venue liaison and writing the program.
- The IT Leaders' Forum has been designed as a networking and discussion forum for high-level IT decision makers and influencers.
- The IT Leaders' Forum is a half-day event designed to showcase your brand in front of top IT Leaders who are looking for the latest information and solutions regarding your expertise.
- Network with the UK's most senior IT decision makers. Exclusive forum with 40+ invitation-only delegates.
- Computing offers a complete in-house produced event that will attract only the most engaged attendees with our premium content creation.
- Align your brand with the very highest level of business and technology leadership, building a respected and recognisable voice in your field.