DevOps live 2023 agenda
A look at how DevOps is progressing in UK organisations, changes within DevOps teams to meet new challenges, and choices of tools and platforms, all based on Computing's primary research.
This speech will focus on the benefits of DevOps for businesses and the ways people can manage the barriers that may arise in adopting DevOps practices.
- The key benefits of DevOps for businesses, including faster time to market, improved collaboration and increased efficiency.
- The common barriers organisations face when implementing DevOps, such as resistance to change, cultural differences between teams and technical challenges.
- Practical advice on how to overcome these barriers, including strategies for building a DevOps culture, fostering open communication and leveraging automation and other tools to streamline processes.
Rana Bhattacharya, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Cynergy Bank
- Getting support and understanding your stakeholders
- Navigating open-source and cloud native tools with so much on offer
- Finding the best ways to continue early efficiency gains
- Setting a positive culture for growth
- Avoiding delays in launching whilst remaining compliant
- Ways to enhance communications within the team (between developers, IT Risk Managers and Internal Auditors) to ensure a holistic approach to IT risk and compliance
- Is your organisation ready for DevOps?
- What is organisational culture?
- What kind of organisational culture works for DevOps?
- How can DevOps change your organisational culture?
- Should you be worried about your software supply chain? Your software supply chain should already be on your risk register as an emerging vulnerability. In this session learn how endjin is tackling this problem by implementing OpenChain (ISO 5230) across its 50+ Open-Source projects.
- By adapting existing DevOps processes to produce Software Bill of Materials (SBOMs), they have created a foundation for governance of licensing compliance, monitoring of supply chain vulnerabilities, and establishing security procedures required by Article 32 of GDPR.
- Learn from Award winning teams about future of DevOps with accessibility focused software development
- This session explains the practice possibilities and limitations of accessibility interventions in digital transformation based on strong industry experience for the last several years in banking sector
- Assistive technologies are used by 1 in 5 population of UK but getting this checked through DevOps technologies to build resilient applications are essential for post pandemic world
- Every organisation in UK adhering to The Equality Act 2010 hence Digital Accessibility is important than ever before, and digital transformation of web and native application journeys need a strong DevOps practice that need to put Accessibility into heart of the application development
- This session explains a case study of proven success story with the enablers using accessibility tools and technologies across Cloud based DevOps test verifications
- How can software testing can be done more efficiently in DevOps?
- Reducing the bottlenecks in software testing
- In-house or outsource? Automation and the re-assessment of outsourcing requirements